FAMILY DAY JOURNAL




Family day is an event for all us to come together, bond, and participate in games a family. Well this year for me was a little different. In all previous family days, my mom was always there attending for me, and participating in games with me. But now that shes working abroad I only had my tita to attend. Which is good but, I could feel that it was very different compared when my mom used to attend my previous events in school.

But that day, the people who made my family day worth it was the RED FALCONS, and my friends. Because of them I enjoyed family day, we were just dancing, laughing, enjoying the food. Thats also the reason why I don't really have pictures during that day because we were too busy having fun. 
They remind me of how they always had my back when no one was, when I was apart from my family they made me feel like as if I had a second home. 

It was also a bit overwhelming that this was the last family day event with the grade 10, ever since intramurals started that where I got close to them and met new people, got to know people whom I've seen around the campus but never really had the urge to talk to, I wish we had more time to spend with the higher level.

All in all my family day was filled with sadness and happiness. It was the people (and the food hehe) who made my family day the best, and i thank them for that :)





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get a good score for a quiz

MY INTRAMS JOURNAL

Mansaka Tribe