MY INTRAMS JOURNAL


 Starting off, the preliminaries wasn't really a good start for me because of my health. First day of preliminaries I fainted while playing basketball, it was because of the weather and I had just gotten better recently from having a fever the week before prelims. To me, intramurals was very challenging and ofcourse the games are all about teamwork. And honestly me and my team, that's what we lacked. But after that we talked about how we could be a better team and play as one. And after a few tries we did it. Though we had so many loses, we still managed to be contented, and we knew that we tried our best in every game we played, over all we had fun and didn't see it as something negative.



Also because of intrams, I got to meet new people. Got to know people that I see around the campus alot but didn't get to know or talk to fully. For me thats what make a good team, a team is formed through friendships. Even if you don't know them making a team will still work.

I was also fascinated with seeing how the other teams played, how good they're skills are and how they are into the game. That inspired me to try harder when playing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get a good score for a quiz

Mansaka Tribe