My Family Day 2024

 

 

Showing up is important, being there for your friends or family is important. I was first bummed out when my dad said he couldn’t come to my family day event because of how busy he was with work. But in the end still took the time to go. No one ever goes to my recognitions or events in school, so this made me really happy. 

April 28th, it was also my birthday. Though I was sad that plans had to be canceled because of this event. But not knowing at the end of the event, tagay my friends would surprise me with a flowers and a cake which made me tear up, of how much im grateful for them aswell. Their truly the ones that can make me cry and laugh at the same time


It was also so interesting to see the different talents of each family per level whether they sing, dance, rap. There are really things that bring a family together, and for me one of them is doing things aswell together. There are times that I drift away from my family, but what I know is i’ll always come home to them. This years family day made me realize how, family is really important. 

They’ve been with you through thick and thin. Your who you are today because they raised you. They know you better more than anyone. And they love you more than anyone could. I’ll always be thankful for being part of my family. Also it’s kinda sad how this is our 2nd to the last, event before we graduate. But things happen, so we can do nothing but to move forward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get a good score for a quiz

MY INTRAMS JOURNAL

Mansaka Tribe